Your visit of Kuala Lumpur starts with an excursion to the Batu Caves. These caves are estimated to be 400 million years old and you will have to climb a total of 272 steps before you reach the end of the cave. The caves are closely connected to the Hindu culture in the country.
Afterwards, you will get to discover the more modern parts of the city. The tour will take you to the center of Kuala Lumpur where you will see amazing buildings such as the Golden Triangle, the Cricket Club, the Railway Station, King’s Palace and the National Mosque. The tour will also include a visit to the world-renowned Petronas Twin-Towers, the tallest building in the country which stands at 452 meters. Your tour will then take you back to the airport or the seaport so you can catch your plane or get back to your cruise after having discovered the amazing city of Kuala Lumpur.
You have to book your tour at least 24 hours in advance and keep in mind that the tour is subject to seat availability.
Tour Duration : 8 hours
Tour Starts: Every hour – Depending on Flight or Cruise Arrival
- Batu Caves (Visit Stop)
- Petronas Twin-Towers – Tallest building – 452m (Photo Stop)
- Golden Triangle – Commercial / Business / Shopping Centres (Drive Pass)
- Independence Square – Moorish Buildings & Cricket Club (Photo Stop)
- KL Gallery
- Railway Station
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- KL Tower (Drive Pass)
- King’s Palace (Photo Stop)
- Return Transfer from KLIA Airport or Port Klang Seaport
- Private tour and transfers
- Professional Driver cum Guide Service
- Air-Conditioned vehicle
- WiFi in certain vehicles
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- KL Tower & TWin Tower Ticket