The Malaysian Wildlife Department established the elephant sanctuary as a relocation site for Malaysian elephants that were adversely affected by the encroachment of large plantations.
The full day tour package will also include a visit to the Batu Caves prior to the elephant sanctuary. Once you get to the sanctuary, a short video presentation will educate you about the conservation efforts of the Wildlife Department before you are sent-off to experience an entire day with elephants.
We recommend that are guests wear sunglasses, sports shoes, long pants, T-shirts and a hat. You may also bring a separate set of dry clothes.
Duration : 6 hours
Pick up time : 10.30am
* Closed on Friday’s
- Elephant Feeding
- Elephant Bathing – subject to water level
- Documentary Video Show
- Batu Caves Visit – Complimentary
- Deerland entrance fees
- Rubber tapping intro
- Elephant conservation documentary
- Elephants feeding
- Elephants bathing (subject to water level)
- Lunch with Soft Drinks
- Complimentary Batu Caves visit
- Private tour & transfers
- Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional Driver cum Guide
- WiFi in selected vehicles
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses