Today, the Institute spans a 545-hectare site that sits adjacent to the Bukit Lagong Forest Preserve (Kepong). Nature loving guests will get to discover many new species of flora and fauna found in the country. You will also be treated to a hanging canopy adventure and have a breathtaking view of the city of Kuala Lumpur through the lush greenery.
Before coming on board the tour, make sure to bring along a towel, wear outdoor attire, sports shoes, a cap and insect repellent.
It is recommended to bring along towel, outdoor attire, sports shoes, cap and insect repellent.
Watch this video to find out more about FRIM park.
Tour Starts : 8:00am
- Tea Farm – (Visit Stop)
- Rose Garden – (Visit Stop)
- Strawberry Farm- (Visit Stop)
- BOH tea Plantation – (Visit Stop)
- Butterfly Park – (Visit Stop)
- Lata Iskandar Water Falls – (Photo stop)
- Private tour & transfers
- Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional driver cum guide service
- Bharat Tea Plantation
- BOH Tea Factory visit (closed every Monday)
- Pick your own Strawberry
- Local fruit plantation and industry
- Time Tunnel entrance fees
- Butterflies and Insect Garden – entrance fees
- Fruit & Vege Market
- Local Lunch with Soft Drinks
- WiFi in selected vehicles
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Best Rate in Town with Limited Seats!
You may also like these places: