Our best-selling Malacca Tour, inclusive of 1 lunch meal, starts at 8 am with a visit to the imposing St. Peter’s church built in 1710 making it the oldest Roman Catholic Church in Malaysia.
Then you will head to the Dutch Square where the majestic salmon pink town hall is located. The hall used to serve as the Dutch governor’s residence. Today, Stadhuys hosts a museum showcasing a wide variety of Malaccan artifacts.
At the end of the tour, you will get the chance to admire the surviving gate of the Portuguese fortress, A Famosa. One of the oldest European structures built in Southeast Asia dating back to the year 1511.
Our guided walk through the historic center of Melaka allows visitors to learn first-hand about the Portuguese and Dutch influences of Malacca’s historical structures, like the Porta de Santiago and the Stadhuys. After the visit, they will proceed to enjoy a delicious lunch made with fresh ingredients, cooked in truly a Malaccan style.
Visit in-demand tourist attractions such as the Cheng Hoon Teng Taoist temple, the oldest functioning temple in Malaysia and the quirky Jonker Street, known mostly for its antiques the town isbustling with unique shops that sell local souvenirs and delicacies.
Enjoy a memorable drive through the picturesque countryside and stop by to visit an old Malaysian fishing village, locally known as “kampong”. This extremely popular and highly affordable tour will prove to be a fantastic educational opportunity as well, with our expert local guides providing essential details about all the scenic places you visit.
Tour Starts : 8:00am
- St.Peter’s Church – Roman Catcholic Church build in 1710
- Dutch Square – Stadhuys 1641 – 1660
- Christ Church 1753
- Queen Victoria Fountain 1901
- Chinatown – Jonker street,
- Hormony street, Millionaire street – Chinese temple, Hindu temple & Malay mosque
- Ruins of St. Paul’s Hill
- A’Famosa Porto de Santiago built in 1511
- View of Straits of Malacca / Replica of Sultan’s Palace
- Independence Building / Memorial Club House
- Handicraft & Souvenir Stop
- View of Straits of Malacca /
- Malacca River
- Local Malacca Cuisine Included
- Tour & transfers on private basis
- Professional driver cum guide
- Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Lunch with Chinese Tea
- Sultan Malacca Replica Palace entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance