Our very affordable package includes a private city tour, hotel pickup to and from any KL city hotel, a professional driver and an English-speaking guide, and you’ll be riding an air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi connection in selected coaches.
You can take pictures of a couple of magnificent city symbols dominating the KL skyline which are the breathtaking Petronas Towers, the tallest twin buildings in the world and two 88-story Islamic masterpieces with a post-modern architectural design which was in 1996.
The equally impressive KL Tower has the highest viewpoint in KL because it’s also the seventh tallest communication tower in the world which tourists can experience because it’s open to the public The tour will drive past the picturesque and sprawling 91.6-hectare urban park known as Lake Gardens on your way to the National Monument, a historical structure that commemorates Malaysia’s fight for freedom during World War II.
In the nearby National Mosque of Malaysia tourists can feast their eyes on its awe-inspiring modern construction built using a modern architectural style in reinforced concrete to symbolize the country’s newly-gained independence. Plus, you can experience the unique balance of Eastern and Western architecture of the historic K.L. Railway Station, built in 1886 continues to operate to this day.
The tour package does not include personal expenses for food, drinks, travel insurance, as well as, entrance fees to the Petronas Towers and K.L. Tower.
Become our guests and come to experience the past, present and future of KL in comfort and style, and more importantly, for less, only courtesy of Kuala Lumpur Tours. We also offer day trips from KL to other nearby Malaysian attractions such as the Batu Caves, the city of Malacca and Putrajaya.
Duration : 3.5 hours
Tour Starts : 9:00am or 2:00pm
- K.L. Petronas Twin-Towers – The Tallest Twin-Structure building – 1483ft (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square – Cricket Ground & Colonial Buildings (Photo Stop)
- KL Gallery – Spectacular City Model view
- Golden Triangle – Business / Commercial / Shopping Centre (Drive Pass)
- Historical Railway Station – Old Moorish Heritage (Photo stop)
- King’s Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- K.L. Tower – The 7th highest Tele-Communication tower in the world (Photo stop)
- Dong – A modern hand painted batik demo (optional)
- Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom (optional)
- Professional English Speaking Driver cum Tour Guide Service
- Private tour & transport transfers
- Wi-Fi in selected vehicles
- Air-Conditioned vehicle
- Ticket Entrance fees to Petronas Twin Tower & KL Tower
- Travel insurance coverage
- Individual expense