Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by MyTravelLane (www.mytravellane.com) which operated by EA Holidays Travel & Tours Pvt Ltd constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (also referred to in these conditions as “traveller ”) and The Company, and represents your acceptance of The Company’s Terms & Conditions as set out herein. Please ensure that you carefully read and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking. You represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept The Company’s Terms & Conditions on behalf of everyone named in your booking, and you will be deemed to have accepted The Company’s Terms & Conditions on behalf of everyone named in your booking. You are advised to check The Company’s websites or to request the latest version of the Terms & Conditions from your Travel Agent or The Company prior to booking your holiday.
- Once deposit is made you will receive a confirmation emailed to you. This will be your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all-inclusive package. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to MyTravelLane. When written notification has been received by MyTravelLane, a fee of RM50 will be levied to cover administration costs.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 14 days’ notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel within 48 days before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do this up to 48 hours before departure at the discretion of the MyTravelLane management.
- Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all trade shows and any other special offers that may be available.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of MyTravelLane will be processed within 7 days.
- Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of MyTravelLane. This includes outbreaks of ‘foot and mouth’ or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- At certain times of the season our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case a Kuala Lumpur tours guide will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will endeavour to avoid this situation.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- You must obey the laws of the Malaysia. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Malaysia and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed MyTravelLane representative may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of MyTravelLane. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and wellbeing of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, MyTravelLane will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service.
- Pick up points
- All of our tours depart from travellers hotel lobby. Kindly be at lobby 10min before departure.
- Pick up times are approximate and depends upon Kuala Lumpur traffic.
- Your obligations and responsibilities
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against MyTravelLane. Please inform the MyTravelLane Driver /Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to MyTravelLane. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- Weather & Traffic Conditions
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather or traffic conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather or traffic conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather or traffic conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
- No Smoking Policy
- We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and MyTravelLane. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of MyTravelLane.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however MyTravelLane cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- MyTravelLane is operated by:
E A Holidays Pvt Ltd (898289M / KPL6245)
8-8-2 Queens Avenue
Jalan Shelly, 55100 Cheras,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia